Thinking of traveling to Cuba, but not sure where to begin? Or maybe you’re unsure of how to navigate the laws and regulations to even book your ticket. While the United States has imposed new wording to the regulations, it is legal, and easy, to travel to Cuba!
Yes, you, with your U.S. passport can explore the beautiful island and learn more about Cuban culture. Aside from being an avid traveler, I am Cuban-American, and have traveled to the island many times with my U.S. passport. However, booking your ticket is the easiest part! You still have to:
- Make sure you pick the correct category when booking.
- Find a Casa Particular to stay.
- Organize transport around the island.
- Find out where exactly to eat and what to do.
- Create an itinerary to present when traveling.
- Figure out the monetary system and regulations in Cuba
That’s where I come in! Help me help you book your next adventure to Cuba! I offer:
- Personalized itineraries for ALL activities (from breakfast until late-night)
- Assist with airline ticket booking (if needed)
- Book your casa particular and transport
- Make restaurant reservations
- Assist with all questions, inquiries, or doubts you have about the island
Being Cuban, I have personal and professional connections to the island. I am experienced in where you can (and cannot) go, what to do, and how to get around the island.
Email me at Alyssa@OjosExtranjeros.com and please include the following information:
- Expected dates of travel (If flight booked, please include flight info)
- How many travelers
- Traveler’s full names
- Destinations in Cuba you would like to visit (Havana, Viñales, Cienfuegos, etc.)
- Anything that is a “must do” on your list when in Cuba
Prices are based on needs. Please indicate what will be needed (full trip booking, restaurant reservations, personalized itinerary only, etc.).
I look forward with helping you with any and all Cuba related needs! If you have general questions about Cuba, feel free to email me or comment below!
As an alternative, I have a standard 3 day itinerary for Havana which is not personalized, but is offered at a standard $50.